I didn’t mean to put a rhyme in the post title, but ‘No Fear Gear’ just feels better than ‘No Fear Merchandise’ when talking about a brand like this. No Fear is a lifestyle clothing brand that was created in 1989 by brothers, Mark and Brian Simo. The brand really hit the scene in the early to mid 1990’s; by then, everyone had No Fear shirts… I know I did.
Do you remember No Fear Shirts? They had motto’s on them and most of the time it would be a situation in which a person was required to show no fear. A sports example of a No Fear T-Shirt I had was something like “Bottom of the ninth. Bases loaded. Full Count. Two Outs. No Fear.”
Here are more No Fear motto’s I found online:
- “Don’t let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.”
- “Losing is for those who are afraid to risk everything to win.”
- “Commitment isn’t the time you spend, it’s the line you cross.”
- “Few are born with it. Even fewer know what to do with it.”
- “Fear is in the eye of the beholder, don’t let it be you.”
- “Play hard, play rough or take your ball and go home.”
- “It is far better to have played and lost, then not to have played at all.”
- “A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t.”
- “Now No Fear has an awesome line of MMA gear.
Are there any cool No Fear sayings you remember?